Friday, January 16, 2009

.lost it

I've no idea what's happening to me lately
can't sleep well
can't eat well
can't study well
and I'm having exam for the following 2 weeks..
Tomorrow's paper is Basic Electronics
I'd really got no mood to study
no idea why it is so
everything I read about the subject
I can't understand it...
and most of all
I'm actually not afraid of exam for this sem...
I mean, I don't have that 'exam spirit'
I had so much to prepare in the 1st semester
but what's happening now?
8051, a total flunk
studied so much and I can't crack anything out from my brain when I'm sitting for it
come to realise
I'm the cause of everything..
the only blame I can put is to myself
what else can I blame?
I've got no money?
stuck in such a college?
right now, I really do miss my secondary school teachers
at least they can draw my undivided attention in the class
and I can very much understand what they are teaching...
it's 1.48 am in the morning
and I'm right here blogging instead of studying my subject..
it's not that I don't wanna study
everything just can't go into my noodle...
at least for 8051 I can understand a bit here and there
but for this one
I've got no clues...
where's a rainbow when you need one?
can miracles happen once in a while when some jerk is having a hard time, like now?
I'm very sleepy now
but I can't get any Z's
probably it's insomnia
I'll start doing that intensive reading when the sun shines on my head next day morning..
hopefully what I've prepared can eventually come out for the exam


I'm still searching for my Saviour


0 comments: