Yes! Finally I've finished my exam, for now. I still have one more paper to go after CNY. But we can always study later and CNY 1st right? =P
I miss my blog soooooo muchie. xD And I've got so much to blog about.
Today's paper was Robotics. Manage to finish the paper in an hour's time. Then head to MV with ma gang to watch this movie.
1 thing about this movie, it's so freaking boring. =.=" Everything in the movie is SO DAMN FAKE!!! Plus, the storyline is quite dumb. Okay, I'll start a bit of about the movie. Brendan Fraser, the main character of the movie has the ability to make the characters in a storybook to come to life, but in one condition, something else in the real world had to be sent into the book as a replacement, it's more or less like a trade, you know what I mean. The reason why I say the storyline is quite dumb cuz if you have the power to poof things out of the storybook, why don't ya just read something from some book to give yourself super powers and save the day huh. You'll understand what I'm crapping here once you've watched the movie. Just don't claim your tickets money from me once the movie ended. =P
Went in to some shops at MV and Gardens to check out CNY stuff. The first place was Sole What? Am so racun-ED by that Nike Air Max Grey Safari and Lacoste Ibiza Mid Pack. So wanted to get them, but I'm currently broke, due to too much shopping I guess. xD
We went into more shops after the movie. Adidas, Nike, threePOINTsix, you name it. Finally we set foot at Adidas performance shop at MV. Sean, Kit, Allan and Loong, all four of them bought a pair of Adidas sneakers for CNY. Correction, Kit bought ONE pair sneakers and ONE pair basketball shoe. Total of TWO shoes for CNY. =P You would be wondering why I'm the only person not getting anything. FYI, I'm currently broke. I bought too much of stuff for CNY already. Stussy, Obey, Subcrew, Boundlezz, and some other street stuff. Practically I'm broke. =)
Took a few pictures in Gardens while waiting Sean and Kit to arrive.


Anyhow, who's working during the 3 weeks semester break? I'm friggin broke now and I really need income. My parents not giving me any income during my breaks... =.=" So I have to search for an alternative. Anyone who's working please do let me know or pm me. My chatbox is always open 24/7 for you to drop down info on what job you can recommend. Please help this innocent poor jerk who needs money so desperately. xD
Have a nice upcoming reunion dinner and a Happy Chinese New Year!
Peace !



0 comments:
Post a Comment