Monday, January 12, 2009

.blah~


Exam's comin soon
so won't be blogging so the often
and I'm so NOT prepared =.=

2 more weeks till CNY
and here I'm having my finals
toopid admin who can't plan everything well
even after CNY I have one more paper to go
while my friends from the Business School finished their papers before CNY

Even the timetable is such a sucky one
I have 2 critical subjects in a row!
Have to rush those syllabus in such a short time =.=
Fuck those fellas who set the time table...

I need money so desperately now
and btw, anyone who's gonna work after CNY?
I'm now searching for jobs after my finals
3 weeks of holiday, wouldn't want to spend it alone at home right?
so if anyone of you who's working, please inform me...
really, really need money now ~~~~

So that's about it
will see ya in 2 weeks time

Ciao~

0 comments: