Thursday, January 22, 2009

.kat jat ar!!!!!

When I was about to complete my COD4,
this shyt came out of no where...
and I almost scared shyt out of it



...



...



...



...


...






...


...


...


Yes. This is the damn thing that scared me. =.="
And yes I'm afraid of it. =.="
FYI it's no the guy in the costume.
Observe the costume he's wearing.... =.="
And they are so FUGLY!!!
I dare not putting its picture up cuz it's so disgusting and I could blew chunks just by
keep staring at it... =.="


The place where it hid itself.
Saw the place where I'd marked it?

They are REEEAAAALLLLLLYYYY disgusting. =.="
There's no crime of being afraid of roaches okay?! =.="
It's just that....


Ewwwwww.....


And I've used this to exterminate it. =P

Jeng, jeng, jeng... xD
It could really come in handy during desperate times. xDxDxD

Okay, this blog is seriously dedicated to the roaches.
Actually every organisms in life have it's own purpose of living.
But what are the purpose for such disgusting creature to live with us on the same planet?


Surviving from nuclear bomb?
Or to disgust our kind?

To those who is reading this post, I guess you would do this to those 'CUTE' little creatures when you see them do you?


You should focus more on the stepping part. =P

So folks, arm yourselves with these...


Yes, I know these are for mosquitoes. So go get yourself the one that kills cockroaches.


____________________________________________________________________


THE ABOVE MESSAGE IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY..


P/S : NEVER HESITATE TO LEVITATE YOUR FOOT AND PLACE IT ON OUR LITTLE BODY WHEN YOU MEET US. WE WOULD BE VERY PLEASED IF YOU WOULD TO DO THAT. =)


0 comments: