Okay, a short paragraph on what happened yesterday. After Maths class went to KLCC for movie. Since there's a 5 hour break, so why not go for a movie? And I watched this,
Not a bad movie. But overall of the entire movie was kinda boring, too much talking.
Then went back to college for ES2 tutorial class. After the class, Sean, Kit and I head to TBR for our usual time killing activity. One word, OWNED :)
Then the 5 of us, Kit, Loong, Wee, Tung and I went to Sean's residence to complete our Robotics assignment. We had our stay there. One thing about the assignment, IT'S A KILLING ONE! How many time have we spend on it just to make the servo work.

Kit, Me and Sean. We Ganbei-ED our ANGLIA after finishing
our part of completing the circuit.
Then around 11pm, everyone's tummy is making noises. So Sean took us to mamak for dinner/supper. After dinner, Sean fetched Wee, Tung and his bro, Ivan back home since they don't wanna join us for pool at Asia Cafe. The next stop for the four of us was at Asia Cafe's snooker. Had a game around 2am and we left there almost 3.

The scenery of the road around 1am.
Our taichos in the car. xD
The wildest driver you've ever seen. =P
Something you won't see everyday. xD
Once head back to Sean's, Kit, Wee, Tung and Ivan had some Winning Eleven fever before hitting the bed. While Sean, Loong and I watched Bleach. xD
The next morning, woke up around 10.40am. Everyone was awake, I think I'm the pig for the day xD. Then get everything done and we left the house for breakfast.


The scenery of the road around 1am.
Our taichos in the car. xD
The wildest driver you've ever seen. =P
Something you won't see everyday. xDOnce head back to Sean's, Kit, Wee, Tung and Ivan had some Winning Eleven fever before hitting the bed. While Sean, Loong and I watched Bleach. xD
The next morning, woke up around 10.40am. Everyone was awake, I think I'm the pig for the day xD. Then get everything done and we left the house for breakfast.

Candid Camera =)
The picture of the circuit that we've accomplish. It didn't function properly as expected. T.T
The picture of the circuit that we've accomplish. It didn't function properly as expected. T.TAfter breakfast, Sean deliver us to Kelana Jaya Putra and we waved our goodbyes to him. Reached home around 2pm after riding around 20 over stations. Then went out with Loong for some shopping. Went to TS first. They had a huge Christmas tree at the centre court. It's quite small compared to the one in KLCC, took a picture of it. Then after rounding at TS and SW, we headed to Pavilion. They also had a Christmas tree. But instead of putting in the centre court, they placed it in front of the main entrance.
The Xmas tree in KLCC, 5 storeys high.
The Xmas tree in TS, shines brightly :)
The white Xmas tree at Pavilion.
The Xmas tree in KLCC, 5 storeys high.
The Xmas tree in TS, shines brightly :)
The white Xmas tree at Pavilion.Then we saw a some sort of group performing in front of Tangs at Pavilion. They performed with plastic materials and tin cans. Their performance was wonderful. The passerbys stood still and watched the performance. Some even recorded it. When the group had finished their performance, everyone applaused and cheered loudly.
The wonderful group who'd performed in front of Tangs, Pavilion.
The wonderful group who'd performed in front of Tangs, Pavilion.Cope a Rip Zinger X Stussy tee at Showroom, TS. Waited so long to cope one. xD
So that's all about yesterday and today. Saw a tee in Ed & Ed, TS.

I've no idea what the Chinese words means, but it is written there 'F*** You'. I guess this is how you write vulgarity in Chinese huh?
That's it. Enjoy the remaning weekends that you have. 4 more weeks till my finals. T.T
Peace !
So that's all about yesterday and today. Saw a tee in Ed & Ed, TS.

I've no idea what the Chinese words means, but it is written there 'F*** You'. I guess this is how you write vulgarity in Chinese huh?
That's it. Enjoy the remaning weekends that you have. 4 more weeks till my finals. T.T
Peace !



0 comments:
Post a Comment