Wednesday, December 3, 2008

.madness mayhem

Class started at 3pm today. Before that, had a match with Sean. And you know what? He OWNED me. LOL. It's just a simple and hero test drive game. So you know la.

Then after Bong's class had a game of basketball. And I sucked at basketball hell lot. Luckily I had a secret weapon so lower down my opponents aiming aura. Try it if you want. Whenever your opponents tries to perform a shoot, say "CANNOT!". I don't know whether it works it on you, but I definitely did it. You know who you are, I don't have to mention you here do I? =P

Then went to Maluri Jusco at night. Since it's membership day for today, all the Jusco outlets scatter around KL will have a MAJOR, GRAND sales. You can start seeing 50%, 70% and even 80% tags all around the house. The most eye-catching scene when I reached JJ Maluri, was the 80% sales on female handbags. The auntees there were like buying stuff in the market. I can hardly see the handbags but the back view of those auntees are really making my eyes sore. Their like buying fishes in the market. Screaming here and yelling there. I even saw UNCLES grabbing those handbags. Felt so impressed how those uncles love their wives so much. =P
Sorry, no picture for that scenario cuz I didn't brought my 81 or my digicam along with me.

There was so many people in JJ, they need those guards to organize the pathway for customers to get in and out of the house. I can barely roam around and look for good tops or trousers. I even saw a lady who fainted and was on a wheel chair, coming out from the main entrance. She might have problems in breathing, since there's so many people in there. And I saw HER!!!
Am Lovestoned again yo! :)

The colour of the day would be white ^^

P/S : TTP/KYP I didn't steal your white ok. I still like black by the way. xD

0 comments: