Tuesday, December 9, 2008

.aimless

First day of the 10th week in Sem 2. 4 more weeks till finals. Scared? I barely even touch my book. =.=" Okay, went to Mid Valley after Ilanur's class. Yeah, ditch Ng, the usual thing. I really do need to quit doing this f**king thing. Nah, don't wanna talk about it ady.

Next stop, MV. Went to this place for lunch.



Saw it? It's kinda blur cuz I'm not using a digi cam. Yes, Kim Gary Restaurant. Ordered Cheese Baked Rice. Doesn't really taste good. The one at Sg. Wang has a better taste compared to the one over here.

Next we headed to Nike Sportswear shop. Hell lot of discount-ed prices. Their Air Max are quite cheap if any of you wanna cope one. I still stick to the ones at Sole What. xD
Then went for pool and arcade. Went back home around 5pm ++

If you're there, I hope you can hear my whispers. My days can't get anymore boring and meaningless. Can you brighten up my day? I felt so meaningless going to college. My thoughts have never been listen or being heard by anyone around me. Please, if Santa is giving me a present this year, I hope it's you.

Peace !

0 comments: