Thursday, December 11, 2008

.at Jun Kit's

Overnight-ed at Jun Kit's yesterday. Why? To complete our Maths assignment, although it's an individual assignment but the four of us sat down and discussed the questions. Loong arrived first, I came second and Allan came after dinner, since he stayed at Sri Petalling too. Attempted a few questions and some of them are really difficult. Then Loong discovered a very informative website that can solve Mathematics question involving algebra with a simple click. ^^ Click here if you wish to check out that website. Please don't ABUSE this site!


What we've done. xD

After 90 minutes of hard work, the four of us went to Ajimal for a yamcha session. We head back to Jun Kit's residence around 11.40pm. Then Hong went back home, left the three of us completing the remaining task. Loong and Jun Kit had a session of GG. Axe and Balanar - got pawned. Why? Leavers' fault.

The next day, went to college of course. Won't be ponteng-ing since the bar list came out. Had breakfast at Canteen 1. Since it's early in the morning, they don't have much food to eat. So the best choice would be bread with Nescafe. ^^ Headed to N block for the usual Thursday morning lab practice. Didn't expect Julian FFK-ed us. So went to TBR for some finger exercising. OWNED!!! xD

During ES2 lecture, a group of SSH student entered the lecture hall and gave a short brief on what their having on 16th - 18th of December if I'm not mistaken. They are having a recycle campaign. The details are quite sketchy so I didn't remember much. All I can do was taking out my phone and snapped this picture.


Saw that BIG and YELLOW BANANA over there? Everyone in the hall was shouting and screaming. "Heung jiu! Heung jiu!" (Banana in Cantonese) Even the speaker wasn't the main attraction, the banana guy took all the spotlight. =P Then another group of students came in. They talked about something related to technology stuff. Damn many things they've said. The only thing I'd remember was ORIGINAL Microsoft Vista Version for only RM10! If you're a SAS (School of Arts and Science) student. So if you do have any friends from SAS, go treat them a drink to earn that OS. xD

Then head to M block for English. While waiting for the tutor to arrive, snap a few pictures here and there. I love this one the most.

Gotcha! Ban leng la. =P

The PC Fair starts tomorrow. Anyone who is interested in buying laptops, do proceed to the Toshiba or Fujitsu booth. There will be 2 good looking guys over there, ready to serve you.

Well, that's about what I wanna blog about today. There's actually more than what I wanna express, but I'll let those fellings kept inside me. Even if I blogged it out, whos gonna read?

That's about it, gonna do some revision on ES2.

Ciao!

0 comments: