Monday, November 10, 2008

.Quantum of Solace

The first day of week 6, nothing much. Participate FULLY in lab practice today. Almost I did everything, almost lah xD. Jun Kit did the graph sketching la. My job was just to navigate.

Ilanur's class was cancelled today, so we went to TS for a movie. Thought of going to MV, but Hong's mom was there, so ended up at TS instead.

Yeah ! Finally I'm able to watch it ! QUANTUM OF SOLACE !




Quantum of Solace, 007


The whole movie was so awesome. There are few things you should check out in the movie.
  1. Olga Kurylenko - The Bond Girl of the movie Quantum of Solace, she's so HAWT !
  2. Aston Martin DBS - The featured car in this movie.
  3. Sony Ericsson C902 - Check out how Bond navigates with this baby!

This is the 22nd movie of the 007 series. If you're a James Bond fan, do catch this movie cuz it's really superb! I just have a feeling I would be watching it for a few times. I don't mind actually, cuz I'm a fan of Ian Fleming's creation xD.


For more information about this movie check this web out. Click here.


Well, that concludes everything. We did something unexpected today. The five of us ACTUALLY sat down at the library to finish up ES2 assignment. Jun Kit said we should take a picture of it for memories =P.

That's about it. Before you finish reading this post, do click on the picture below and look VERY carefully on this fellow's car plate.


Can you see the letter CCB at that car plate?
Wonder where this guy bought his car, such unique car plate.
I wonder when I would have a chance to see a car plate
with the letter MCB? xD

That's all I can blog about for today. Hope you enjoy the post. ^^

Peace !

0 comments: