Another day in college. Time really do flies, 15 days remaining till Phua jets off to Canada. Few of us had planned a farewell for Phua on 23rd. It's also a mini gathering for the 5C/2007 crew and a partay for our brother Beh who's being legal on 27th of November. Hope to see a lot of familiar faces on that day.
Classes starts at 3pm as usual on Wednesdays. Bong's class, the usual thing - never understand what she's teaching. Something funny had happened during Bong's class. Gordon was WTFing at the beginning of the class. I thought what had pissed him so much that he kept WTFing. Then he showed me something in his phone. He showed me a message. Was kinda stunned when I read that message. Some fella prank him I guess. It's a prank to me Gordon, no offence. Then everyone start to ask him for that message. The first one was Sean, he laughed his ass out. Next was Hong then Jun Kit. The five of us were laughing after reading and had a small talk about that prank message. I don't think I have to mention what was that message was about do I? It's just some stupid prank message and we ACTUALLY took the trouble to join in and replied that prank message. We occupied our tea time by replying that prank message. Few of us took part in "figuring" the content on what we should reply to that prank-er.
Went to the night market nearby my housing area. Bought LOTS of chewing and nibbling solids. I was very bloated after finishing all those nice-to-eat 小吃.
No pictures for this post, but check out my new song on my player.
"Another Way To Die" the theme song of Quantum of Solace, 007 by Alicia Keys and Jack White.
My new player has a new look. Now you can also view the music video of my featured song.
Enjoy ~
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
.another day
Posted by Janson at 5:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment