I'm tired of being like this,
I'm tired of staying so far from you,
I'm tired of not being with you,
I wanna see you...
Just because we didn't knew each other very long,
but I missed you.
I was with you that day,
we talked less,
is it because you were talking to him?
I don't know,
I hope we can communicate better...
and we can text each other so much like we've chat in msn.
Girl,
I miss you.
I'm tired of staying so far from you,
I'm tired of not being with you,
I wanna see you...
Just because we didn't knew each other very long,
but I missed you.
I was with you that day,
we talked less,
is it because you were talking to him?
I don't know,
I hope we can communicate better...
and we can text each other so much like we've chat in msn.
Girl,
I miss you.




0 comments:
Post a Comment