Wednesday, October 15, 2008

.about you

Tired ~~~

This is the expression that I can describe how I feel now.
Having classes till 7 pm for today is seriously not easy. Though it starts at 3, but I had to wake up at 7 + in the morning, to get myself to granny's. Since I can't drive to college, I can only travel there by public transport such as LRT and PUTRA.

Dad picked me up at college. It was a very long journey back home, since it's the hour where hardworking Malaysians travels back home from work. Reached home around 8 pm.

You know, when someone gets back home with the word "I'm VERY tired" stuck on the forehead, he wish to have everything go smoothly without interference and people around him wouldn't make so much noise to irritate him while he's having his peaceful rest.

The thing about you is, you're slow in everything. I mean EVERYTHING. You always do stuff relying on other people. Could you like grow up dude? You're not a baby. Even a lazy goon like me can start to push a little harder every single day not to play truant in college, attending ALMOST all of the lecture and tutorial classes. Despite the fact that I can't understand a thing what those fellows are talking about in front of the class, I still manage to attend those uber boring classes.

Even a very simple task like picking up the doorbell and unlocking the gate could be such a HEAVY task for you. C'mon pal, if you're still like this you can't excel. Yeah, you're smarter than me, no doubt. I admit I'm stupid, but at least I'm not slow-reacting like you do.

I'm writing this post is not to make fun of you or to embarrass you. I just want you to know that the way you're handling things now is not right. I'm not saying that I had 100 marks for everything I do, but at least I won't be like a sloth to react so slowly.


You gotta change pal.


It's you're life, if you don't care about it, who will?

0 comments: