Friday, October 31, 2008

.ownED

Went to Amazone today. One word, OWN. xD
Feel so lucky today. Every match I perform so smoothly even in COD.
Saw someone familiar today while we walk pass by the SAD office. I guess Sean, Jun Kit and I knew who that person is, I don't have to mention her in this post do I? =P
Jun Kit saw someone special today too. xD

Hmmm, I think that's all I wanna blog about today. Oh ya, Robotics finally started of with an assignment. Should give a round of applause to Mr. Julian, he came to college although he's still not in a fit condition and gave us lecture. *clap*
Last but not least, Sean finally have a job well done with Motred. xD
Another clap for you Sean. *clap*

That's all for today and Happy Halloween to those who are celebrating it. Hope you enjoy trick & treat-ing ^^

Peace !

0 comments: