Exhausted. Today's schedule is the worse compared to the other 4 college-ing days.
Just came back from college and I've started to blog. Those sudden ideas is now happening. I just want to write as much as I can while these thoughts are still in my mind.
Went to OUR old place this morning and afternoon - Amazone. Had 2 rounds of DotA, it was a lousy one. I couldn't perform well like I usually do, I'm not a pro but at least I can still do some kills and earn some gold to farm. Seriously, two lousy games. The details, don't wanna talk about it.
Just want to say a few words to the fellow who made a big fuss,
Dude, everyone will have a time where they couldn't perform well and do silly mistakes. Mistakes is like a energy booster or more likely in your terms, a magic rune you usually find on sides of the top and bottom lane in DotA. Why do I say they are like energy boosters? Cuz you learn from the wrong doings that you've did, that's the MOST important thing one should bare in mind. Unlike you. You look down on those who are weak and support those who are better than you. You like to make a big fuss whenever you win a game or the one who is weak fed like a vegetable. Maybe that's how you treat me, I don't mind. I may have did something in the past that had made you dislike me in some sort of way. But hey, don't treat others like that too. You can try it on me. I can take it. Even if I'm a weakling to you, I'll try to take it. As the old people said, "Patience is virtue". C'mon, we're going to face each other for another 4 years and still counting. So why don't we have a truce eh? Rather than doing this monkey thing whenever I meet you in the same lane. I'd just hope you won't act so kiddy anymore.
Another message I would like to propose to the fellow who judged me,
Hey, no doubt you are one of the brilliant dudes in the class. This doesn't mean you can judge people so easily based on what you see within these 2 semesters we've been together. Maybe you don't know me well yet. Dude, it's just 4 months and you think what you diagnose about me is true? Sometimes what you see ain't really what you get. Hey, I do look kiddy, but does it means I can't court a girl who looks much mature? C'mon pal, not to burst your bubble, PLEASE don't mention the word WE when you don't know that person in depth and you just pull him into the water. Another thing, you always think money is root and the solution to EVERYTHING. Having so much money doesn't make you a happier person. I know you're rich and you try to use the MOST powerful weapon on earth to get what you desire, especially her. You think you're the limelight in the class since you're famous with your mad Mathematics skills. Please, stop that thought and come back to reality. Don't act like a weirdo in front of everybody. And everyone has their own taste. You don't judge people to have the right or the similar taste like you do. I just hope you DO get a life and live with it, properly.
So much had happened. The economy is getting worse, robbery cases happens so frequently, people around me are acting so weirdly, so what's next?
I really do hope that God is there to see everything that happens.
I'll end this post with this picture,
Thursday, October 30, 2008
.com-plain-ts
Posted by Janson at 4:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment