Friday, September 18, 2009

. =)

I can't think of a title so I've decided to put a smile.

I'm officially declared free because my finals is over. Finishing the exam is a good thing, but it doesn't feels cheerful this time.

Even when you look up to the sky in the evening, that gloomy aura is there. It rains almost every evening and this causes KL streets get jammed easily.



A MUST watch. Seriously.

To those who have a soft heart, please bring along some tissues when you watch this. This one is a killer.

I'd even replaced my Indian Boy with their theme song. So please enjoy. =)



feeling very gloomy lately
as tho i have an empty vessel
working is like a part of the distraction plan
like what guru pitka said, D for Distraction.
i'm a train without the tracks
i need someone to listen to my fuss
someone to talk to
someone who can give some words of advice
someone to wake me up from this prolonged dream
someone who feels the same pain like i do
someone like a friend, a buddy, a guy.


0 comments: