Sunday, July 5, 2009

.rawr?

I guess most of you would know the release of Ice Age 3 : Dawn of The Dinosaurs, which is a week after Transformers 2 was on the silver screens. Went out with He Hui and Hong Tze for the movie. And it has been a while since I last saw them this year. The movie was hilarious from the beginning till the end, but the storyline is kinda boring lo. At least you won't get confused with the plots and everything unlike T2. A worth to watch movie. :)



Ice Age 3 : Dawn of The Dinosaurs

Oh and uhm, Scrat got a new girlfriend. And the both of them are the main attraction of the movie.



Lovely couple huh? xD

Didn't manage to get ma Overkill beanie cuz tarak stock, according to Rum's crew. And I got ma 50 bucks deposit back. :) Since the OVK beanie is not available, HT and I headed to Pavilion hoping to get something there. We DITCHED H² since he's rushing for time and he need to pick up his sista. After walking around Pavilion for about 30 minutes, we had our dinner at Carl's Jr. Damn long tak makan over there ady. The last time I ate there was the time before Phua left us to further his studies in Canada. After dinner we head home lo, since we can't find any beanies there. Haih, very dissapointing...


Oh and uhm, I went here for dinner today...


It's located at somewhere near Cheras Selatan Jusco, Balakong. They also have a branch in Metro Prima, Kepong. The steaks are amazingly delicious. Especially Cordon Bleu. :)

Click here for details and the exact location of the restaurant.


0 comments: