"The day you crack from the big stone." - JK quoted.
Celebrated my annually "Crack From The Rock Day" or in human language "birthday" on the 24th, which is also the release of the worldwide favourite movie, Transformers : The Revenge of The Fallen.
Managed to watch this epic movie on the same date itself. A million thanks to Wai Kit for getting them tickets. ^^
Transformers : Revenge of The Fallen
MEGAN FOX IS HAWT!!! xD
Some of the Autobots and Decepticons in the movie got their looks changed. Especially Devastator who got balls. XD
The Fallen


Some of the Autobots and Decepticons in the movie got their looks changed. Especially Devastator who got balls. XD
The Fallen


Jetfire


Devastator


I feel like watching this movie for the second time ady. XD
After a 150 mins of Transformers, had dinner at Jogoya. First time being there, and the food taste so good. Especially the beef. XD
That's how I celebrated my "Crack From The Rock Day" this year. And thanks to the peeps who wished me that day. ^^
I've learnt something new on that day. TRUCKS CAN ACTUALLY FLY!
Watch the movie and you'll know why trucks can fly. XD


Devastator


I feel like watching this movie for the second time ady. XD
After a 150 mins of Transformers, had dinner at Jogoya. First time being there, and the food taste so good. Especially the beef. XD
That's how I celebrated my "Crack From The Rock Day" this year. And thanks to the peeps who wished me that day. ^^
I've learnt something new on that day. TRUCKS CAN ACTUALLY FLY!
Watch the movie and you'll know why trucks can fly. XD




0 comments:
Post a Comment