Monday, May 11, 2009

.updatessss

To prevent my blog from being extinct, dead, soundless or how you put it, here's some updates.

Saturday, 9th May

Went out with He Hui and Eng Aun. It's been quite a while we hadn't met each other afta Phua's farewell. Roughly 6 months if I'm not mistaken. He Hui is still the same, tall, skinny, and still rockin' them Reebok kicks. lol. Same goes to Big A. Still chubby and taller than me. =.= Why am I the only person who isn't growing any taller. ish ~~~
Went around Times Square and coped a PMP jeans from Krookz. Then we head to Pavilion to watch this,



Nice movie. The storyline of the movie is kinda weird, but the action scenes in the movie is so damn cool. Just watch the movie and you'll know what i'm shyttin right here. Chris Pine is cool, hilarious and handsome. :)
Afta the movie, He Hui needs to rush back home. Since his exams is around the corner so he needs to give up on DotA since his potm ownage was just pure luck study. =P Leaving Big A and I wondering around Times Square. Visited rum and ordered my OVK beanie. Since they don't have much stock for this month's shipment and I have to wait until the end of May to get mine. =(


Sunday, 10th May

Happy Mother's Day!!! And I missed the shopping time with mom cuz I woke up at 5pm. =P Since it's Mother's Day, my family went to Janbo Restaurant at Pudu for dinner. 1 word to describe, SUCK! Have you ever experience while having your dinner, all of a sudden something else with six legs crawled out from a portable stove and say "Hi!" ? Ewww, damn disgusting lo. =.= A total of 3 Six Legged Freaks. 1 dead, 1 MIA, another one got kemek-ED leaving it crawling around with four legs. lol. The service was not promising at all. I damn salute that Bangla waiter who served us. We've ordered a dinner package where they have dishes served like the ones you eat in wedding dinners. The first dish was Four Month Happiness (Sei Yuet Fun), then the 2nd one was Shark's Fin Soup. That waiter was so smart, he placed the bowl containing the Shark's Fin Soup on top of the SYF. Thus, we can't grab anything to makan. =.=" Damn clever right? And then the environment of the restaurant is so freaking hot. Abiding the current climate is already so freakishly hot, they set the aircond to 28 degrees Celcius. I was sweating while eating. =.=" My Mother's Day dinner just gone like that. And we'd paid 500 bux for the meal. Damn not worth it lo. ~~~


Monday, 11th May

Nothing much. Didn't slept for the previous night. Don't know why, insomnia I suppose. I finally managed to get ma Vista to operate with Windows 7 theme. *clap*
Took me a day to figure out the correct steps to set it right. Big loser huh. I am. =.=" Slept around 10am and woke up at 5pm. Sean called and ajak me to TS for shopping. Kinda lazy and I'm at home, not at ma granny's. So I terpaksa tolak-ed him lo. Had dinner with Cally around 6.30pm at JJ Maluri's KimGary Restaurant. The food was ok but no match for the one in Sg. Wang. And thanks to Cally for the meal and the ride. Thank you veli muchie teruk fella. =P


It's 11.11am now. Kinda sleepy. As usual, didn't slept for the previous night. Gonna catch some Z's.

Currently addicted to Beyonce - Halo. Click here for lyrics.

Peace !

0 comments: