Monday, May 4, 2009

.holidays

Exam's over and I'm havin' ma holidays now. :)
3 solid weeks, no lecture, no tutorial, no nothin. Sweet!
Feel like going out for a movie or something, but everyone else seems very occupied.
Those who are from outstations are as usual, afta the exams they'll ride, fly, swim back home.
Life is bored. =.= Seriously.
Went to Puchong IOI Mall with ma parents on Sunday, bro excluded cuz he's having futsal with his peeps.
Shopped. :) Bought 3 tees from Brands Outlet. 3 for 50 bux, what a bargain! lol. Everything in there is kinda cheap laa. Compared to the other shops in IOI. And their designs are quite good as well. Then had dinner at Old Town. Walao eh! The service there is really kanasai lo. =.=
The food ordering system there is to write down what you would like to have on a piece of paper where they'd listed down the food and drinks alongside with the codes.
Guess what, I've listed down what I wanna eat and etc etc. Then they have these 2 different sets of meal which is NOT written in the list. So if you would like to order, you have to tell the waiter/waitress.
So the waiter came and I told him I would have 2 of those sets. And he nodded his head and proceed with the ordering. After a couple of minutes, the food arrived. Only the 2 sets that I've ordered came, my dad's and mine. While my mom patiently sat there and wait for her Lum Mee. Waiting upon waiting, until both of our plates are empty, the Lum Mee is still no where to be seen in our table. So my dad went and talk to the waiter, the same guy. And he came to our seat and said "Oh! Sorry sir, HE didn't tell me there is still OTHER orders in the list." He was referring to me.
I was like, "WTF man?". Dude, you should check the list and not open your mouth accusing me okay? What kind of service is this? I bet the other Old Town's can provide better service. It's your mistake for not going thru the order list and you pinpoint at your customer?
Anticipate to watch these 2 movies in the silver screens.



The Sniper


X-Men Origins: Wolverine


I'm currently seeking for any part-time jobs for my 3 weeks semester break. Any suggestions?

0 comments: