I've just noticed that my blog was kinda 'dead' for a few weeks. So I'm up here to come up with a new post. :)
Life is still the same to me, go to college, going back home, dota, pool and sleep all the time. Nothing special happened recently. Well, besides that I've grown fatter and my waist length is 34, I guess my everyday life is still the same as last year.
To all my friends who have known me for a long or short period, what do you think of me? Am I independent or dependent? Feel free to tell me your thoughts or answers. As long as those answers are positive, I'm willing to accept them. :)
I know it's kind of a sudden why I'd asked this question and it's random. Cuz I've realized that every time when I want to change for a better, something or someone will be in the middle and block me from doing so. Maybe it's my friends, maybe it's my family and also maybe myself. Who knows other than god knows. Have you ever experience this sort of scenario? If you do, I truly understand your pain. If you're on the other side of the bridge, I'm glad that you're one of those lucky fellas who have little or maybe none of this sort of problem buggin' you in life.
I'm not one of those lucky fellas who's at the other side of the bridge. I've tonnes of experience in this sort of scenario. Well, let's not talk all bullshits and none will understand what I'm talking right here. To the people who've known me in depths, you should know that I can't drive, ALONE. Yeah, yeah, I know I've been blogging on this topic for like a thousand and one times but I promise you this will be the last, unless I'm officially LEGAL to drive.
Alright, I've got my P license for almost a year. And yet I can't drive. Fyi, I'm not a pathetic driver, so please don't get me wrong. It's just that I don't really get it. I've been driving for almost a year, with my mom sitting beside me, of course. 'Inspecting' me, navigating the wheels. And till today, she's still mm fong sam to let me drive alone. I'm already 19 this year, I'm matured enough and I know what I'm doing either with wheels or with chicks.
Without a car,
- I have to take LRT back home everyday.
- I can't go back late, unless there's someone who's willing to fetch me home.
- With this sort of climate in Malaysia, traveling by foot is indeed another way to kill a person.
- Have to depend on parents or friends to fetch me here and there.
- Very the mm hou yi si if I depend too much on ma peeps to bring me around.
- How on earth can a guy date his friends
or chicksif he doesn't have a car?
That's I have to blog about today. I guess I won't be blogging for the next 2 to 3 weeks cuz exam is closing in.
Dependent or Independent? Which one is you?
Peace !



0 comments:
Post a Comment