Will be going back to college tomorrow, 2nd March 2009.
Hopefully everything in the past won't be brought up to the new semester.
The new time table for the new semester I presume most of you have seen it, if you'd read my previous entries.
My job ended on the 27th of February, which is a Friday. So went back home and did nothing other than DotA the whole night with ma dudes. And I've learned one thing while working at AP Comms, TELEMARKETING IS FREAKING TIRING!!!!! Calling almost more than 100 over contacts and saying the same damn thing. And some people actually replied like goons, they don't even care what you're trying to tell them and they've already hung up. =.=" Fuck those bloody idiots.
Next, public transport. "EASY, COMFORT & SAFE" I bet if you do read this quote before, you'll know what transport I'm referring. Damn those fellas who got no noddles and just barged in like hooligans just to get into the train. And they actually have something known as the 'Q system'... More like a 'S system' to me. =P
28 days after the first month of the year 2009, and guess what? I'm still single =D I celebrated Valentine's alone. Well, actually not alone. There's so many other heroes in DotA actually accompanied me on the 14th of February. xD And those fortune tellers were saying, "The year 2009 would be a good year for relationships to those who are born in the year of the Horse."
I start to belittle this phrase now...
March '09. A brand new month with so many brand new stuff. >.<
Introducing the one and only…
Even looking at it make me go gaga... xD It's the Low Dunk SB for the March '09 release. The colourway is simply magnificent. =P
SEEKING FOR A PART TIME JOB DURING WEEKENDS. AVAILABLE TO WORK FOR 2 MONTHS OR 7 WEEKS. PREFERABLE AREA WOULD BE AROUND TIMES SQUARE, SUNGEI WANG, LOW YAT PLAZA & PAVILION KL. PREFERABLE SALARY WOULD BE AROUND RM 90 AND ABOVE FOR A DAY. PLEASE PM ME OR LEAVE A MESSAGE AT MY CHATBOX. TQ.








0 comments:
Post a Comment