Monday, February 23, 2009

.SUCK

My mood totally gone after I saw this sheeit...

THE FUCKING THING

3 subjects, 5 days a week, class ends at 8pm on Fridays.

I don't wanna say more.

To anybody who's waiting for their SPM results, I would like to advise you to think THREE time before you set foot into the institution I'm in now. It would seriously be your last resort if you have no more places to go. I bet even Form 6 life is MUCH better than this. At least the admin will go through and will take proper steps to handle your complaints. Unlike my place...

The worse part isn't this. I'm still a virgin on solo driving. Class ends at 8pm on Fridays. It's so hard to get public transport. Fuck my life.

No mood, don't wanna write much. The only thing now that can get me in the mood is my salary and your smile.


0 comments: