Yes, I know it's a bit late to come out a wishlist since Xmas is over.
But sometime is better late than never. =P
Nike Ant Dunk Sb - Releasing date would be on Jan '09
I love their colorway. It's so dope! xD
KiksTyo X New Era "Black One" cap.
Something different from the usual fitted cap. Dooooppppeeeeee! =P

KiksTyo X Yuko Ishida '09 Edition
They have few models of this brand new tee. But i like this one the most. XD

Nike Metallic Windrunner
1 word, DOPE! XD
This is ma wishlist for this year. If Santa ain't gone back to the North Pole yet,
hopefully I can see you put these stuff under the Xmas tree la. XD
Will end this post with this picha.

Can you locate me?
Nike Ant Dunk Sb - Releasing date would be on Jan '09I love their colorway. It's so dope! xD
KiksTyo X New Era "Black One" cap.Something different from the usual fitted cap. Dooooppppeeeeee! =P

KiksTyo X Yuko Ishida '09 EditionThey have few models of this brand new tee. But i like this one the most. XD

Nike Metallic Windrunner
1 word, DOPE! XD
This is ma wishlist for this year. If Santa ain't gone back to the North Pole yet,
hopefully I can see you put these stuff under the Xmas tree la. XD
Will end this post with this picha.

Can you locate me?
Peace !



0 comments:
Post a Comment