Thursday, December 18, 2008

.bla bla bla~~~


so boooorrrreeeeeddddd at home
got nothing to do
always feel like taking out some materials to read
but that study 'aura' ain't back yet

went to Sean's house to complete the robotics project on Tuesday
Kit, Wee, Tung, Loong and I overnight there
Tung and Wee did the circuit
while Kit and I did the report...
a VERY short report =.=
don't know what to write...

then went to AC for a yamcha session
pool-ED of course

3 more weeks till exam,
and I'm still slacking off...
WTF man!
Janson you got to focus!
no more DMC
no more 09
no more COD
and definitely no more DotA...

the new cap from SUBCREW is coming out this Saturday
so racun-ED by it...
but the damn thing cost around 400+ along with a tee
why must street stuff be so bloody expensive
but still street stuff are so hype

bored...
dreaming of miracles to happen
hey!
come back to reality
you ain't good enough for the competition
there are so many better fellas out there
what makes you think that she'll pick you?

Santa, santa
can wishes really do come true?
I really wanted all this to stop
stop from dreaming
stop from hoping something not possible to happen
what are the chances?

this year's Xmas,
I'm alone
Phua is at Canada
we're one fella short
Kiddo ain't comin out
he got tonnes of reasons to give
Alba sometimes not sure
everyone else got great plans
why can't I have any?

Yes!
this is jealousy
what's wrong to have jealousy in life?
it's jealousy that make you strive harder
jealousy creates competition
and competition creates two or more parties,
fighting for the same goal

emo-ing...
lazy to write so long
mama asked me a question today
"nola jz wanna ask u, ei y u din blog geh?"
that short phrase brought up back my mood
someone is reading my blog...

that's all this emo guy wanna write
nothing special about me
so I'll just stop over here



0 comments: