Monday, November 17, 2008

.tired, exhausted, damn i need some sleep...

Damn tired today. Slept around 3 something yesterday I think.
Wasn't in a good form today. Lab practical almost pissed me off cuz of those lousy materials.
Went to TBR for breakfast, then do the usual damn thing. 2 rounds of owning games really consume hell lot of my energy. Then the sky started to pour water down, can't go back to college, so stayed for some rounds also. I really need to quit this damn thing and head back to what I should be doing.

Reached home around 4pm +. Bro was at home, so halau-ed him and continue my DMC4. It's much harder than I've expected compared to the previous one. In addition, I'm using keyboard to control it. This makes my job even harder. Then there is this robotic project coming up. Damn this stupid thing la. I can hardly understand that schematic drawing. It's just electronic components and wires connecting one and another, hate electronics so much =.=". And my group is suppose to create a pair of robot legs that can walk and kick a ball I think. So much to think about creating that robot, not just only it can walk and kick, it can also balance up when it stands. Sigh, there goes my weekend. But definitely noone's gonna grab 23rd of November out of my schedule. It's Phua's farewell day, and several 5C/2007 crew is gonna be there. I ain't gonna let anything to got into my way on that day, no way Jose !

Well, that's about it. Nothing interesting happened in my life lately. Unless you would be VERY likely giving me a Mercedes Benz for FREE, I think it would be the greatest miracle happen in my life la.

10 days remaining ~

0 comments: