Last day of the week. Today's Maths tutorial ain't really well. Chan's mood swing was really bad. No idea why is he so grumpy today. Julian's lecture was as usual. Dismissed early, so we went to Amazone for some matches. Pudge was my randomed hero. I ain't the killer but I tank-ED a lot. Jun Kit, Sean, Loong and I went for Bong's lecture today. We've noticed that almost 30% of the class was gone. The dk was quite empty. Did our usual thing - chor dai dee lorh xD.
We'd played till a round where some thing funny had happened, Jun Kit and I laughed till our eyeballs fell out. =P
Jun Kit : Fast fast la. Diamond 3 out first.
Sean : Why I start first geh? (Holding a Diamond 3 in his hands)
LOL. Sean was so blur till he didn't knew he had a Diamond 3 in his hands and ask this toopid quesiton.
at Chan Sow Lin station
a Malay guy and a Chinese girl
they were secondary school fellas
They talked and laugh
it reminds me of time in BM class
you got flirt by that Malay guy
and it was really funny
whenever during that period
he will sit next to you without you knowing it
Those times
I really do long for them



0 comments:
Post a Comment