Saturday, November 29, 2008

.any thoughts?

3 days after Phua's departure to Canada. And I miss him so MUCH !!!
So bored during the weekends. Got nothing better to do than trying out NFS: UNDERCOVER and complete my DMC4 charts. Since Phua is not here, nobody is fetching us to anywhere we wanna go. No outing, no yamcha, no nothing. I really miss you a lot fatty.

College life has never been interesting, other than doing those assignments and spending time worrying about those mid-terms. Since the lecturers bored me to death, so I'll have to study those chapters on my own. Not all of the lecturers boreds me, just a rough sketch of 75%. I can even start snoring in English class. It's like so freaking boring, other than those presentations that my classmates are doing, bang Mat really can't be a replacement for Miss Alina. I really start to miss her. T.T

And talk about my own life. Everyday starts better. No more nags, no more complaints, and no more disallow this and this allow that. Everything is just fine, except I'm still single and open for reservations from anyone who actually like not so tall, cute fellas.

Yes, Xmas is around the corner. Just another 26 days counting from today. If Mr. Claus you're out there, I just want a simple gift from you. Someone who can enlighten me and make my life to be a more meaningful one. That's all I can ask for this year's Xmas. After all, I hadn't wish anything for the past 17 years of Xmas. So I think this year's wish should be something that would come true. But, just one thing, please don't be short one. At least we can be together for a longer period and understand each other. I know there is no such thing as Forever Love. I don't really listen to Leehom's song so much, so I don't really believe in that. The only thing I believe is, each of us has the responsibility so put in efforts into a relationship that we own and these efforts we've put in, will bloom in a matter of time. So I really do hope Santa you can grant me this wish, this is all I can wish for.

That's it, nothing else I can talk about. Hopefully next week will not be another boring week in college or at home.

Peace !

0 comments: