Thursday, October 2, 2008

~The Jolly Kiddies~


* The Jolly KiddieS *




~ATTENTION~



This posts is made for the gang who went for the Merdeka Countdown at
Look-out Point and the trip to Genting Highlands on
28th September till 29th September year 2008.


It is us, "The Jolly Kiddies" gang who consist of SEVEN MANLY HUNKS and
SIX AWESOME HOTTIES.


The founder of the name of this gang is ours truly,





~TANG TZE PEI~


let's give her a hand shall we? *APPLAUSE*



And the fellow who made all our outings, yamchas and the trip to Genting Highland
a happening incident,







~MACGYVER WONG~




Besides introducing our founder and "The Happening Man" of our gang,
allow me to brief about the HERstory of our little gang.




___________________________________________________________________



~HERstory~



It was all started on the 30th of August when everyone of us depart from our house at night to Old Town White Coffee Cafe at Taman Midah, Cheras, KL. We were all strangers to each other at that time. After a couple of minutes, we were introduce to each other, knowing our names and other relevant info about ourselves. We had sat there for couple of hours, then MeiZhen suggested that we should head to Look-out Point aka "Nga Nga San" (in Cantonese) since it is Merdeka Eve that night.





The HUNKS of the night.





The PRETTIES of the night.



TWO gentlemen of our gang, Khai Wen and Macgyver, volunteered and kindly sent us to the destination that had been suggested by our friend. It took us quite a while to get to the peak of the Look-out Point. Since its a special day and people from everywhere of KL headed to that place. Hence, causing a minor traffic jam while we were on the way to the peak. Many things we had saw, people parking their cars by the side of the road and walk up to the peak, some "considerate" fellows who did double or even triple parking on the road, and some even place their cars at the roadside and stand on top of their cars to catch a view of KL when the fireworks starts. Well, we had our car parked on the roadside for a while before we head up to the peak. Stayed at the roadside for sometimes and enjoy the scenery of KL at mid height of the
Look-out Point. Not much we can see since our view were blocked by the trees that grew there and our spot wasn't really nice.






Our view from the roadside. We couldn't see the fireworks
due to the angle of our view was blocked and we're late for the fireworks.







The picture of US at the roadside while going up to
the Look-out Point. A sweet couple took it for us. =)



Later on, we head to the peak of the Look-out Point and had some drinks there. We'd choose Gasoline to be our next stop. The food and drinks there were more expensive than it normally cost, since its a special day and its a peak hour.


___________________________________________________________________



~GENTING TRIP~



Well, too much words on the HERstory of our gang. So I'll make this one with more pictures instead. Enjoy!





All of us in Genting. Somewhere near the Entrance of First World Hotel
after a walking for a few steps.





Our Theme Park tickets.





US after trespassing the Merry-Go-Around
when it is already closed.





The picture of us before heading back to KL on
29th of September.


___________________________________________________________________




~A WORD FROM THE AUTHOR~



A short paragraph of what I feel after reading Macgyver's post today. I would like to ENCOURAGE EVERY MEMBERS of "THE JOLLY KIDDIES" gang to POSTS this out on their blogs and share what they feel about the trip, the outing, being in the group and etc.
Here, I would like to begin with a big THANK YOU to all of "The Jolly Kiddes" gang members for letting me to be in places with such unforgettable memories. Being together with all of you, is really a good oppurtunity to know you guys better and myself. I had been waiting the trip to Genting since the beginning of my semester break back in August. Although our gang do consists quite a number of people from various places in KL and studying in different colleges, yet I still feel that bonding between us just with 2 outings together. To be sincere, this is my first time getting away from home and having a trip with my friends around me. And i do really enjoy ALOT with all of you. Although I'm not the limelight for the trip, yet I felt that I wasn't neglected as I used to be. Everyone one of in the gang respected each other decisions and look out for each other. I don't think I have to give examples here since all of us knew clearly the chronology of what happened during the trip vividly. All I could ever wish here is, our gang can stay the way it is. Past, Present or Future, it doesn't matter. I'd really wish to see another outing together during December.



"We can't predict the future nor see what could happen next.
All that matters is be together and live life till the fullest."





Yours truly,


JANZ



____________________________________________________________________




*P/S : This posts is dedicated to ALL the members of "The Jolly Kiddies" gang.
Copyright Reserved, Janz.


0 comments: