Thursday, October 23, 2008

.exhausted-ED

Another day at college. Today's schedule is a bit tiring. From 11am till 6pm. Next week will be starting from 9am. Lab practice on 11am. Doing hardness testing today, so I have to grind those metal sample before doing the test. So-the-tiring. Then 2 hours break. Went to TBR for lunch, and then DotA =.=". Yes, yes, I know it's so toopid and so boring to have DotA be the MAIN dish of my weekly menu. Since our driver ain't KIND enough to fetch us to Wangsa Maju JJ for lunch and we're like so-the-long time hadn't been to Wangsa Maju JJ for lunch. Really sick of those toopid DotA sessions.

Next, ES 2 lecture. As usual, cho dai dee =.=". Nah, I did pay attention also la. I'm just doing a part time for cho dai dee only =P. Next period was English for Communication. So-the-tired.

Okay, finally my watch indicates 6.30pm. Time to go back home lu ^o^.
"Stand" thru the whole journey back home. Yet, the three of us, Sean, Jun Kit and I had some quality time together before going back home. I don't really mind standing throughout the whole journey.

Before I end this post, I would wanna say a few things to these fellow :-

To the fella who guard the entrance : Dude, don't be and idiot. You're like so dumb yo. Can't you like let someone who show hand signs that he'll be U-turning his car after going into the residence area?

To the fella who is involve with the management : Dude, you need to have good management. Almost every week, I can see new faces guarding that entrance. What are you indicating here? You suck in management? C'mon pal, we PAY you to give us good security. Besides that, you SHOULD give what is expected in return. The way you're handling things like this is so pathetic. Furthermore, those fellas DOESN'T give us the secure look. They look more like those who come and intrudes. Improvement is seriously THE main thing you should put in mind.

Let me end this post with this pic,




Peace !

0 comments: