The last day of the 2nd week in 2nd semester.
One word I can say about 2nd sem,
TIRING ~~~
Yes, the time table is already a factor that makes this semester to be a tiring semester. Besides the time table, those long breaks is another toopid thing. 3 hours break =.= What can I think of? DotA lo. Since our driver always show his International Sign Language whenever I inquire him to fetch us to have lunch at Wangsa JJ, either Big Apple Donuts or those food corners over there.
Yes ! DotA is SERIOUSLY boring to me now. Since I've been DotA-ing for like 2 to 3 times this week. Forget about the owning part and all those exciting voice-outs, my wallet is getting lighter everytime we visited Amazone.
If you peeps who are reading this post out there, PLEASE do not hesistate to give me ideas what to do during my long breaks. Besides cho dai dee at the Canteen as we usually do =P , some other relevant and not so boring suggestions can really help me a lot ^^ . By the way, studying in the library is not a really good idea. I'll just end up sleeping there xD.
Oay, today's class was suppose to end at 6pm. But OUR class ends at 4pm xD.
After ES 2's tutorial class, Sean, Jun Kit and I packed our bags and went back home around 4pm I think. It was raining that time and the 3 of us was kinda tired, so decide to skip Bong's class. Even if we went for the lecture, we won't be able to understand what she's trying to teach.
Forget about that, let's fast forward and look at the time, it's 6.30pm. Drove back home today, so LUCKY for me to have this oppurtunity. As you know, this is KL. 6 - 7pm, jam time. It's so freaking jam. My legs can't stop kicking the break paddle. If you'd read my previous posts, I'm still under probation. So SHE is there to supervise me. Non-stop nagging =.=".
I almost lost my concentration on the road. I know I'm lack of experience, but can you at least keep quiet and let me drive peacefully =.=".
Before ending, let's have a look at this. I took it during Julian's lecture class =P
Hopefully he reads my blog xD.
Peace !



0 comments:
Post a Comment